What we put in our mouths has a greater effect on us than we think. Eating processed foods affects our physical, emotional, and spiritual state negatively. Eat whole, non processed foods. In my view, there are several things one can do to maintain optimal health with ease. The first is to let your body be sick. In many cases, sickness is the body simply healing itself as in the case of colds and the flu. We have developed a bad habit of stopping the sickness by taking drugs — which in turn stops the healing. When you do that, the poisons and toxins stay in the body and cause havoc later on.
Another is eating improper foods in the wrong combination. Improper food combining is one of the main reasons people get sick and have an excess weight problem. When you eat healthy, vital food, your body will automatically heal itself and go to your most optimum body weight.
One of the most important balances is that of the pH in your body. The best and easiest way to maintain a proper pH is to combine your foods correctly.
In theory it is simple to get fit. When you take it out of the book and into your life, many other factors will affect your results to include your addictions. Unfortunately many of us have let our health go too far. If you are really sick, please consult your medical doctor and let him/her know that you are changing your food lifestyle and that you are committed to getting fit, sexed, and happy.
Below, please find a recommended food plan and food combining chart.
Daily Nutritional Diet Intermediate Level
- Fresh Fruit (up to 1 pound). Use a variety of fruits from meal to meal. Can be followed with 2oz. of raw nuts after one half hour
- Fresh Vegetable Juice (8-12 oz.) Can be followed by 4 oz. of raw nuts.
- Whole grains (4 oz. dry weight) steamed or cooked in water. Can use brown rice, millet, buckwheat, quinoa or corn meal.
- Unsweetened Granola
- Soy and rice milk can be used on grains. (White Wave Soy milk, Westbrae rice milk or Silk Milk (1% or low fat).
First Meal: (Pick One Only) noon to 2:00 pm
- Can Have All: # 1 – 3
- Fresh Vegetable Juice (8-12 oz.)
- Large Green Salad. Should consist of Romaine lettuce, cucumber, celery, peppers plus two additional vegetables.
- Steamed Vegetables. Pick a minimum of two and eat as much as desired without overeating.Pick one from below: # 4 – 9
- Raw Nuts (4 oz.). Should be either almonds, brazil, pecans, sunflower seeds, cashews or macadamia nuts.
- Brown rice, Basmate brown rice, millet, buckwheat, quinoa, corn meal, or Tinkyada Pasta.
- Potatoes (3/4 lb.). Should be white, sweet, or yams.
- Acorn, Butternut, or Spaghetti Squash (3/4 lb).
- Lentils, Lima Beans or Chick Peas.
- Wheat & Gluten free bread, 7 Grain Sprouted bread when allowed, with avocado, lettuce, and tomato.
Afternoon Meal: 2:00 to 5:00 pm
Dinner Meal: 5:00 to 8:00 pm
- Can have all 3
- Fresh Vegetable Juice (8-12 oz.)
- Large Green Salad. Should consist of romaine lettuce, cucumber, celery, peppers plus two additional vegetables.
- Steamed Vegetables. Pick a minimum of two and eat as much as desired without overeating.Pick one from below: # 4 – 11
- Raw Nuts (4 oz.) Should be either almonds, brazil, pecans, sunflower seeds or cashews.
- Brown Rice Tinkyada, quinoa, or spelt pasta 3 x a week.
- Potatoes (3/4 lb.) Should be white, sweet or yams.
- Acorn, butternut, or Spaghetti Squash (3/4 lb.)
- Brown Rice and Beans (2/3 rice and 1/3 beans). Do not over eat.
- Fish (4/6 oz.) Steame4, broiled or baked. (No shell Fish)
- Chicken (4-6 oz.) Steamed, broiled or baked.
- Turkey (4-6 oz.)
Note: Do not eat starch and animal protein in same meal.
Note: Do not eat animal protein more than three times a week